What do you know about water reuse? In order to address the knowledge gaps that currently exist across the building industry, USGBC Northern California will be a hosting a webinar “Yuck to Yay An Introduction to Onsite Water Reuse.”
This webinar is approved by GBCI for 2 CE Hours. Register now!
Date: Tuesday April 18
Time: 11:00 – 12:30 pm
- Brett Rosenberg, Principal/Founder, Treeline Strategy, LLC
- Aaron Tartakovsky, Co-founder and CEO, Epic CleanTec
- Katy Lackey, Research Manager, Water Environment & Reuse Foundation
- Communicate why all types of water should be considered valuable resources.
- Learn strategies to integrate water reuse into the building design process.
- Describe the variety of systems and technologies on the market and their pros/cons. v
- Understand the hydrologic cycle and what the water-energy nexus really means, vis-a-vis our role as green building professionals.
- Communicate with stakeholders and overcome the “yuck” factor.
The following LEED v4 BD+C prerequisites and credits will be addressed: